All booking is accomplished online. Please read the studio booking rules below and fill out the form. You will be directed to select a session time and pay online after submitting this form.
Thanks and we look forward to working with you!
Returning Customers Click Here
Studio Booking Rules
- Booking form must be completed accurately. Please provide your full legal name and address.
- Clients under 18 years old must have a parent or legal guardian submit this form and be accompanied by this person at their session.
- There is a 2-hour minimum booking requirement for studio time (music recording and mixing). This means that sessions start at $80. Studio time is $40/hour for any additional hours.
- All studio booking is final. Money paid online can only be applied towards rescheduling a missed session (see below).
- Sessions must be canceled at least 6 hours prior to your scheduled session time in order to reschedule the session at no additional cost.
- Sessions will be canceled if you arrive more than 30 minutes late. Money paid will be applied to reschedule the session on the FIRST occurrence only. Rescheduling will not be an option after subsequent late arrivals.
- Clients who no call/no show will not be refunded. Money paid for the missed session will not be applied to reschedule the session.
- All music (wav or mp3 file) must be emailed to us 2 hours before your session time. If not received by then, your session will be canceled.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT YOUTUBE LINKS as music files. It must be a wav or mp3 file.
- Booking is done by appointment only. We usually book between 11am – 11pm. After hours booking is available at a premium.
- DPD Studios reserves the right to refuse service for any reason, including acts of questionable behavior or unprofessionalism.
***There is a maximum 5 person capacity in the studio at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.