To schedule a session, please read the studio booking rules below, then fill out and submit the form. We will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your session.
Thanks, we look forward to working with you!
Covid-19 Studio Rules
We have additional studio rules due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please let us know if you have any questions.
We are booking sessions of 3 hours or more ONLY.
Only 1 guest per artist to maintain social distancing.
You must wear a mask in the studio. We have masks available if needed, but prefer you wear your own mask.
Masks can only be taken off inside the booth and must be put back on before leaving the booth.
If you’re experiencing a fever, cough, or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, please let us know so we can reschedule your session.
If you arrive to the studio with symptoms of being sick, your session will be canceled and you will be charged for the full session.
DPD staff will wear masks at all times, and the studio and booth deep cleaned between customers. Your safety is our #1 priority!
- The booking form must be completed and submitted prior to scheduling a session.
- Booking is done by appointment only. We usually book between 11am – 11pm. After hours booking is available at a premium.
- Clients are required to provide full legal name and address (as it appears on your Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport).
- Clients under 18 years old must have a parent or legal guardian submit this form and bring this person to the scheduled session.
- Clients are required to present ID (Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport) upon arrival. (No Exceptions)
- Clients must email all music (wav or mp3) files to email@example.com 2 hours before the scheduled session time.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT YOUTUBE LINKS as music files. Backing tracks or stems must be downloaded and sent as wav or mp3 files.
- DPD Studios reserves the right to refuse service for any reason, including acts of questionable behavior or unprofessionalism.
- If you’re going to be late, please call or text to let us know at least 1 hour before your session time.
- Clients who no call/no show will be required to pay for all future sessions in advance by credit card.
- Sessions will be canceled if you arrive more than 15 minutes late without letting us know and will be reported as no call/no show.